Roper Corporation, a consumer-focused, highly energized and flexible business, strives to safely produce the most innovative, highest quality, cost competitive products in the world - always delivering on our commitments.
Safety and Quality - it's the way we work
Roper Corporation has an Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Policy which contains three basic commitments:
- We support the health and wellbeing of our employees
- We are committed to minimizing impact on the environment
- We believe that safety and environmental stewardship are good for business
In addition, the Roper Corporation Code of Conduct underscores our commitment to maintaining a safe and compliant workplace.
How You Contribute
Know and understand the Roper Corporation EHS Policy and Code of Conduct.
Raise all EHS Concerns using any available methods:
- Report to your supervisor
- Report to your EHS team
- Report anonymously:
- Use EHS Concern Reporting Tool (GEA Connect A-Z menu)
- Text 274637. Start text with the word "OMBUDS"
Take time to understand the safety and environmental impacts of your job, do your part to follow the rules, and look out for yourself and others.
- I value my safety and the safety of my coworkers above all else.
- I report all safety issues I discover and follow up with my concern.
- I actively search for safe solutions in each part of my job.
- I report all work-related injuries to the ML/ABL/TL immediately.
Safety issues can be reported through the Gensuite near miss system, to you BL/ABL/TL, or EHS
To report an Emergency dial 706-639-2311
Thank YOU for making a difference in keeping Roper safe.